Thursday 14 May 2009

Here's something you might enjoy!

Hello everyone,
I have just realised that the task we are supposed to do, you know, the one about recommendation, is about recommending an individual. And as you know I recommended Żywiołak - a band:D So here is my recommendation of an individual.
And the recommended individual is... George Carlin! I believe that some of you know him. He was an American comedian, more precisely a stand-up comedian. He died in 2008 unfortunately:( His sense of humor is exactly the one I love - full of irony and sarcasm. I would like to show you ma favorite sketch of his "Religion is bullshit", which even though is a sketch, does express some of my views about religion. Maybe this is why I like it so much. Here it is:

There is also another one I like - "Stuff"

And here is the most popular one. It is quite old but still valid:) Sorry for the swearwords:/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know him! The one about religion is hilarious:D

Anouk said...

Although I don't agree with his opnion on religion, I do love his stand-ups. Especially the one about the things that bring us together and about airports. If you don't know him guys, do look for him on youtube, cause girls are right, he is amazing. Enjoy!