Wednesday 13 May 2009

Żywiołak

Hello people,
I would like to recommend a band Żywiołak. MY boyfriend showed this band to me. They play folk metal, which is quite an interesting kind of music. As you probably have already guessed its is a mixture of folk and metal:D This band comes from Warsaw and it is quite well known. They have just release their CD. I haven't heard it yet but I think it's worth buying. I put one of their most popular songs here on my blog for you to listen to. I hope that you'll like it, though I believe that this is the kind of music that you either love or hate. I am quite sure that they sound even better at concerts ( I bet it's a hell of a show). Well, enjoy:)

1 comment:

Justyna said...

Well, that's something original for sure. Check Kapela ze wsi Warszawa and the band called Jelonek. Enjoy :)